Applications for 2018 are open until March 18th 2018
You can apply for a grant up to $5,000 USD. Grant money is flexible, it can be used over a period of 12 months for general support and/or projects, and are open to renewal.
You do not need to be a legally registered organization to apply.
Priority will be given to:
- Small, emerging grassroots groups with little or no access to funding from larger donors
- Groups, networks, or collectives based in Sub Saharan Africa, South, Southeast, East Asia and the Pacific, The Middle East and North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean and Central, Southern, Eastern Europe and Central and North Asia)
- Groups located in remote, underserved areas
- Groups that are made up of and/or working with socially excluded and disadvantaged young women, trans* and intersex youth, especially: refugees, ethnic, national and caste minorities, rural women, urban disadvantaged, lesbian, bisexual, trans*, women and trans* living with HIV and AIDS, sex workers, women and trans* with disabilities, women and trans* living or working in armed conflicts and post conflict zones, women and trans lead unions, groups working on climate justice, land rights
- Groups using creative and innovative strategies to further their activism (including art, music, culture, poetry, social media, feminist activist driven research etc